- The following heating instructions are for a 1000 watt microwave. Decrease by 20% if your microwave is higher wattage.
- Knead all four packs before placing in the microwave (Do NOT remove from glove).
- Place BOTH gloves in the microwave, Palm down. There is no need to remove the packs between uses. ALWAYS HEAT BOTH GLOVES AT THE SAME TIME. NEVER HEAT THE GEL PACKS OUTSIDE OF THE GLOVES.
- Place the gloves in the microwave for 30 Seconds. Remove the gloves, knead them again, and wait 90 seconds (the glove will continue to increase in temperature for approximately 90 seconds)
- Put the gloves on and test for desired temperature. The gloves should feel warm not HOT. If gloves feel hot decrease initial heat time to 25 seconds.
- If more heat is needed, an additional 15 seconds may be added.
- AFTER HEATING FOR 30 SECONDS, NEVER RE-HEAT THE GLOVES FOR MORE THAN 15 SECONDS UNTIL THE GLOVES ARE BACK AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- IF YOU ARE ONLY USING 2 PACKS PER PAIR (1 PACK IN EACH GLOVE) INITIAL HEAT TIME IS 20 SECONDS. ADDITIONAL HEAT TIME IS 10 SECONDS.